The Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum New Jersey was a great success! Over 350 high level attendees participated in this event – See who!
Check out our recap from February 28 and see more pictures from Flickr.
Over 350 multifamily owners, investors, developers, financiers and other multifamily principals and executives have made plans to attend; join the over 400 expected on February 28 at the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: New Jersey.
The focus of this event is the acquisition, disposition, financing and management of multifamily properties in the greater NJ area, with a special emphasis on the political environment, trends in rents and operations, as well as a discussion of cap rates, financing and interest rates.
Spanning a full day, you can also benefit from the addition of a networking breakfast, lunch, and cocktail reception to increase the opportunities to mingle with fellow attendees and meet potential clients and partners.
2013 Keynote Speakers:
David Barry, President, Ironstate Development
Mr. Barry’s expertise and responsibilities include oversight of all aspects of real estate development at Ironstate including planning, acquisition, approval, financing, construction, marketing, sales and leasing. Mr. Barry possesses substantial experience with a multitude of development issues including environmental remediation, public/private partnerships, complex financing structures, redevelopment law and urban development regulations. He is a member of the Board of Directors of Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: FIG), a Trustee of Beat the Streets Wrestling, Inc., and a Board Member of New Jersey Apartment Association.
Jonathan Kushner, President, The KRE Group
Jonathan Kushner is President of The KRE Group, one of the largest privately held real estate companies in the state of New Jersey. Based in Bridgewater, KRE owns and operates a premier portfolio of high quality assets consisting of a diversified mix of real estate properties. Mr. Kushner is responsible for overseeing the company’s existing operating portfolio, which comprises more than 6,000,000 square feet of office, warehouse and retail space, as well as KRE’s multi-family portfolio which exceeds 5,000 existing apartments with an additional 7,000 apartments in various stages of approvals and construction. The Company has developed and manages the vast majority of the assets.
2013 Confirmed Speakers:
- David Barry, President, Ironstate Development
- Mitchell Berkey, Partner, Wolff Samson
- Jason Bilanin, Principal, Real Estate Growth Advisors
- Michael Brady, Vice President and Corporate Counsel, Riverside 1031 LLC
- John Cohen, President, Elias B. Cohen & Associates
- David Corradi, Senior Manager, Corsa Management
- Harry Ekstrand, Senior Vice President and Team Leader, Northfield Bank
- Michael Fasano, Regional Manager and Vice President, Marcus & Millichap
- Conor Fennessy, Vice President of Government, New Jersey Apartment Association
- Nat Gambuzza, Vice President of Investments, Marcus & Millichap
- Gary Gordon, Partner, Feinstein, Raiss, Kelin and Booker
- Alan Hammer, Senior Partner, Brach Eichler LLC
- Timothy Henkel, Senior Vice President, Pennrose Properties
- Michael Hritz, Director of Community Development, City of North Brunswick
- Alan Kantz, Program Manager, Global Advisors on Smokefree Policy
- Jonathan Kushner, President, The KRE Group
- Ronald Ladell, Senior Vice President – Development, AvalonBay
- Jack Linefsky, Vice President, Property Management, Value Companies
- Joshua Lipsey, Director, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation
- Brian Liske, Managing Director, Greystone
- Anthony Marchetta, Executive Director, New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- Thomas McConnell, Senior Associate, Marcus & Millichap
- Adam Mermelstein, Principal, Treetop Development
- Mike Meyer, Director of Housing and Real Estate, City of Newark
- Constantino Milano, Managing Director, Hartz Mountain
- Hessam Nadji, Managing Director, Institutional Property Advisors
- Christopher Otteau, Vice President, Otteau Valuation Group
- Ed Petti, Managing Director, Cantor Commercial Real Estate
- Peter Porraro, Senior Managing Director – Northeast, Mill Creek
- Lacy Rice, Managing Partner, Federal Capital Partners
- Edward Russo, President & Chief Operating Officer, Russo Development
- Lara Schwager, Development Principal, Ingerman
- Ilana Schwartz, COO, Online Marketing Group
- John Sebree, Director – National Multi Housing Group, Marcus & Millichap
- Paul Silverman, Principal, SILVERMAN
- Zach Solomon, Managing Director, The Solomon Organization
- Don Tallerman, President, Online Marketing Group
- Christopher Treanor, President, Preferred Concepts
- Eric Witmondt, Chief Executive Officer, Woodmont Properties