Join 400+ multifamily investors, owners, developers, financiers and other industry principals and deal makers throughout the Garden State for the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: New Jersey.
The forum will be focused in and around the state’s various markets and will emphasize:
- Revitalization of the Urban Core
- Smart Tips for Expense Reduction
- Why Equity Comes to New Jersey
- Trends in Fundamentals and Their Impact on Operation
Benefit from the multitude of networking opportunities with the top multifamily players throughout the region. Connect and create profitable relationships through breakfast, speed networking, lunch and a special post-event cocktail reception.
What makes this event unique?
- More networking opportunities than any other event in the market, including breakfast, lunch and a cocktail reception after the event.
- Hear from a unique power panel of investors and owners discussing a look at the redevelopment efforts in the urban cores throughout the state.
- Attend the only full-day event in the market that will feature special concurrent sessions that give attendees the opportunity to choose between investment and operations tracks.
- The Urban Core: Revitalization and the Transit Incentive
- The Big Question: Buy, Sell or Hold?
- Tighten Your Belt: Smart Tips for Expense Reduction
- Playing the Field: Anatomy of a Deal
- Boost Your Bottom Line: Rent Increases and Resident Satisfaction
- Betting Big: Why Equity Comes to New Jersey