The Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum NEW JERSEY was a great success! Over 350 high level attendees participated in this event.
If you would like to get involved in speaking or sponsorship opportunities in 2014, contact Bobby Bresner at (646) 862-9390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our recap from Feb. 28 and see more pictures from Flickr.
Over 350 multifamily owners, investors, developers, financiers and other multifamily principals and executives have made plans to attend; join the over 400 expected on February 28 at the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: New Jersey.
The focus of this event is the acquisition, disposition, financing and management of multifamily properties in the greater NJ area, with a special emphasis on the political environment, trends in rents and operations, as well as a discussion of cap rates, financing and interest rates.
Spanning a full day, you can also benefit from the addition of a networking breakfast, lunch, and cocktail reception to increase the opportunities to mingle with fellow attendees and meet potential clients and partners.
David Barry, President, Ironstate Development
Mr. Barry’s expertise and responsibilities include oversight of all aspects of real estate development at Ironstate including planning, acquisition, approval, financing, construction, marketing, sales and leasing. Mr. Barry possesses substantial experience with a multitude of development issues including environmental remediation, public/private partnerships, complex financing structures, redevelopment law and urban development regulations. He is a member of the Board of Directors of Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: FIG), a Trustee of Beat the Streets Wrestling, Inc., and a Board Member of New Jersey Apartment Association.
Jonathan Kushner, President, The KRE Group
Jonathan Kushner is President of The KRE Group, one of the largest privately held real estate companies in the state of New Jersey. Based in Bridgewater, KRE owns and operates a premier portfolio of high quality assets consisting of a diversified mix of real estate properties. Mr. Kushner is responsible for overseeing the company’s existing operating portfolio, which comprises more than 6,000,000 square feet of office, warehouse and retail space, as well as KRE’s multi-family portfolio which exceeds 5,000 existing apartments with an additional 7,000 apartments in various stages of approvals and construction. The Company has developed and manages the vast majority of the assets.
Edward Russo, Chief Operating Officer, Russo Development
Ed Russo has been President and Chief Operating Officer of Russo Development, a premier developer of commercial, residential, and mission critical real estate in New Jersey, for twelve years. Mr. Russo has transformed the business his father founded in 1969 into one of the most active development companies in northern New Jersey. Projects completed under his tenure include over 2 million square feet of mission critical space for various clients including JP Morgan Chase, NYSE Euronext, and Credit Suisse. Mr. Russo has also overseen the development of built-to-suit industrial facilities for various clients including the Pepsi Bottling Group, Macy’s, and HD Smith. In addition to over 2 million square feet of commercial and data center projects in its pipeline, Russo has over 600 units of multifamily apartments under construction and another 1,000 units planned during the next 3 years. Mr. Russo is an active member of NAIOP, ULI, the Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce, and the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce.
Lacy Rice, Managing Partner, Federal Capital Partners
Mr. Rice oversees for-sale and for-rent residential acquisitions and serves on FCP’s Investment Committee. He has over 23 years of experience in real estate investment and corporate finance. Prior to founding FCP, Mr. Rice was a Principal at The Carlyle Group, where he helped raise and invest Carlyle’s $475 million real estate fund. There, he also served on the Fund’s Investment Committee. Prior to Carlyle, he worked at Alex. Brown, Haas & Haynie Corporation and Chemical Bank. Mr. Rice serves on the board of The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Washington.
- David Barry, President, Ironstate Development
- Mitchell Berkey, Partner, Wolff Samson
- Jason Bilanin, Principal, Real Estate Growth Advisors
- Michael Brady, Vice President and Corporate Counsel, Riverside 1031 LLC
- John Cohen, President, Elias B. Cohen & Associates
- David Corradi, Senior Manager, Corsa Management
- Harry Ekstrand, Senior Vice President and Team Leader, Northfield Bank
- Michael Fasano, Regional Manager and Vice President, Marcus & Millichap
- Conor Fennessy, Vice President of Government, New Jersey Apartment Association
- Nat Gambuzza, Vice President of Investments, Marcus & Millichap
- Gary Gordon, Partner, Feinstein, Raiss, Kelin and Booker
- Alan Hammer, Senior Partner, Brach Eichler LLC
- Timothy Henkel, Senior Vice President, Pennrose Properties
- Michael Hritz, Director of Community Development, City of North Brunswick
- Alan Kantz, Program Manager, Global Advisors on Smokefree Policy
- Jonathan Kushner, President, The KRE Group
- Ronald Ladell, Senior Vice President – Development, AvalonBay
- Jack Linefsky, Vice President, Property Management, Value Companies
- Joshua Lipsey, Director, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation
- Brian Liske, Managing Director, Greystone
- Anthony Marchetta, Executive Director, New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- Thomas McConnell, Senior Associate, Marcus & Millichap
- Adam Mermelstein, Principal, Treetop Development
- Mike Meyer, Director of Housing and Real Estate, City of Newark
- Constantino Milano, Managing Director, Hartz Mountain
- Hessam Nadji, Managing Director, Institutional Property Advisors
- Christopher Otteau, Vice President, Otteau Valuation Group
- Ed Petti, Managing Director, Cantor Commercial Real Estate
- Peter Porraro, Senior Managing Director – Northeast, Mill Creek
- Lacy Rice, Managing Partner, Federal Capital Partners
- Edward Russo, President & Chief Operating Officer, Russo Development
- Lara Schwager, Development Principal, Ingerman
- Ilana Schwartz, COO, Online Marketing Group
- John Sebree, Director – National Multi Housing Group, Marcus & Millichap
- Paul Silverman, Principal, SILVERMAN
- Zach Solomon, Managing Director, The Solomon Organization
- Don Tallerman, President, Online Marketing Group
- Christopher Treanor, President, Preferred Concepts
- Eric Witmondt, Chief Executive Officer, Woodmont Properties
The Agenda Includes:
Apartment Report: What You Need to Know about the National Market
Nearly Free Money: Debt Finance for New Jersey Apartment Buildings
Value-Add Transitional Strategies: Where the High Yields Roam
Death & Taxes: Addressing Skyrocketing Insurance and Property Tax Costs
Haves and Have Nots: New Jersey Affordable Housing Opportunities
Innovations in Management: Multifamily Operations Best Practices
Keynote Conversation: Transforming Jersey City
Anatomy of a Deal: Case Studies on the Biggest Deals of 2012
Please check back or subscribe to our mailing list for updates to the program.
Registration includes pre-conference breakfast and networking, networking breaks, lunch, and post-event reception. Take advantage of the full-day of networking opportunities to meet fellow multifamily owners, investors, and developers.
Exchange ideas and explore future collaboration opportunities. Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your business and learn from successful multifamily investors and operators.
Also, meet our exhibitors who not only make the event possible, but bring valuable products and services to you to improve your multifamily business, including energy management, accounting, legal, and marketing services.
Speaking & Sponsorship Opportunities:
Contact us for details:
Sponsorship & Exhibiting: